Monday 26 May 2014

Beauty Haul

Aloha!
Recently I went shopping in my local town with some of my friends to take a break from revision. I wasn't expecting to buy much, however I managed to discover some little treats that I can't wait to try out! I hope this post gives you an insight into products you want to buy, or to encourage you to try them out. Enjoy! 

1: Clearasil rapid action treatment cream
I didn't actually buy this when I went shopping with my friends, but I purchased a few days after and thought I'd include it. This product I used to use a long time ago, back when I was new to the whole teenage thang, and my skin became very blocked and spotty. Back then this cream worked wonders on my skin, and a few years down the line, I'm glad to say it still works! You apply this cream every night and morning (if you chose) and let it work it's magic! Seriously try this out if you need a little help getting rid of those pesky things. 

 2: Collection lasting perfection concealer (warm medium)
I currently use Rimmel London wake me up concealer, however so many people have been raving about this product, and have been for a long time. So when I was in town I thought 'why not try this out', just see what everyone was raving about. Oh good lord, this product is fabulous! Although the consistency is a little thicker compared to my other concealer, it creates amazing coverage- especially around the eyes. I find this product has left my under eye blemishes looking flawless. TRY THIS OUT!

 3: L'Oreal Paris super liner
I don't usually wear eye liner as those who know me will know. However this product was recommended by Tanya Burr (beauty youtuber). The nib of the applicator is so thin that it can create such a sleek line, that it leaves you eyes looking sexy and dramatic. The colour is pure black, and stays on your skin all day, as I find some eye liners rub away from your eyes during the day. But this has proved great so far. 
Here's a link to Tanya's youtube channel, make sure you check her out, she's fab! https://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo/featured

 4: Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo (in pink-gold)
This product was picked out by a friend, who thought it would look great with a little pink dress a purchased for a special occasion. I have yet to try out this product, however I know it's going to be great! The eye shadow isn't powder, it's a light cream which is much easier to apply onto the lid or your eye. The shimmery pink is so subtle yet effective, that it could glam up any outfit. This could be worn simply on it's own, or could be blended with perhaps a silver. 
Here's a link to my friends blog, post a comment on one of her posts and say 'Ella sent me'. http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?blog=11144385&group=0&frame_type=b&frame=1&click=0&user=0

5: Revlon colour burst lip butter (in tutti frutti)
A load of people have raved about these Revlon lip butters, and I thought it was about time I gave one a go. A chose a colour that I wouldn't usually go for, as I'm trying to vary my make-up collection. I thought this colour would go great with a black and white playsuit I recently purchased (which will feature in my summer look book, coming out soon). I tried this product a few days ago, and I must say, I can see why people raved about them. It glides so smoothly onto the lips, moisturising and tinting all at the same time, and lasts a very long time, so no need for re-application every hour. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have any products you think I'd enjoy, or some that you really enjoy, post them down below, or links to you blog if you have reviewed them. 
Toodle-pip
~Ella~

No comments:

Post a Comment