Sunday 11 May 2014

Fab 5 beauty and skincare products.

Aloha, recently I've been trying out new make-up and skincare products and  revisiting those I used to use, and I've just been absolutely loving them. I hope this list will encourage you to use these products or help you decide whether they are suited to you or not. So here's my fab 5 beauty and skincare products, Enjoy!

1: Simple sensitive hydrating moisturiser.
I have recently just started using this brand and I'm totally in love with it. Before I used freederm moisturiser, but found it didn't keep my skin as moisturised as I had hoped for. However the simple moisturiser has done wonders for my skin, and left it feeling fresh and clean. And as an added bonus helps foundation spread evenly over the skin, leaving your face looking light and natural. 

 2: Eco tools
Recently I treated myself to some eco tools, I've been looking for some decent make-up tools for a long time, and after reading reviews, just couldn't resist this buy. I must say I am extremely happy with this purchase, although a little pricey, they are definitely worth it. The softness makes blending make-up a whole lot easier, so I would definitely recommend these! 

3: Maybelline BB cream (matte)
This was a complete sporadic buy, as I didn't read any reviews on this product. However this product rocks! On days when I don't want to wear full make-up or perhaps in warmer weather I don't want heavy make-up on my face, I know I can rely on this product to give me maximum coverage, and flawless looking skin but still feeling light, fresh and confident. 

 4: Benefit total moisturiser facial cream.
I currently only have a small pot of this facial cream because, I usually use it when travelling, or during the day if my skin is looking a little dry, I'll add a small amount of this moisturiser to replenish my skin and keep it looking fresh. I feel that I haven't got to know this product properly for me to use it as my main facial moisturiser, but I do know that it's great for correcting those little pesky dry patches throughout the day.

5: Benefit they're real.
Lastly this has got to be my favourite buy lately. For Christmas I received a small benefit mascara as part of a gift set, and instantly fell in love with it. It leaves your lashes looking full (but not clumpy), definitely worth the price. Don't be afraid when you see the price of this product as I can guarantee you'll love it. A must buy if you like to make a statement.

I hope you enjoy my fab 5 beauty and skin care  products, and I hope some of them have encouraged you to give them a go. 
~Ella~

1 comment: